With years of experience inspecting and protecting properties, we are well-versed in identifying environments conducive to attracting termite activity, with sub-floors often being moist, dark spaces at typically higher risk of infestation.
By installing passive, high volume vents, low voltage fans, high flow in-line fan systems or a combination of these products, we can improve your existing sub-floor ventilation to provide maximum airflow through such areas.
Reasons to improve sub-floor ventilation include:
- Nasty odours.
- Warped or expanded timber floors.
- Timber decay to structural timbers.
- Rising damp due to poor drainage.
- Cracking of walls, render or internal linings.
- Reducing the risk of a future termite infestation.
- Reducing soil moisture levels to enable chemical treatment of termite infestations.
- Health problems ranging from minor allergies to serious respiratory infections.
- Mould growth in sub-floor or on internal walls/ceilings as well as carpets & stored goods.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION & WARRANTY
Professional installation of ducted, in-line ventilation fans & passive high volume vents, we can maximise airflow with minimal running costs. We are qualified to carry out any sub-floor ventilation installation process on your property. These ventilation systems are designed specifically to suit your property conditions according to construction type and budget.
On completion of an on-site assessment we provide an obligation free quote with our recommendations for your particular property.
All powered ventilation systems installed by us include 5 years warranty.